Position vacant for Regulatory Specialist
LKC Switzerland Ltd seeks to fill the position of Regulatory Specialist at its offices in Switzerland.
LKC is an established privately-owned, regulatory consulting and project management business providing services to international specialty chemical companies in the fields of crop protection, biocides, veterinary medicines and industrial chemicals.
· Provide expert technical support to the preparation of EU dossiers and registration applications.
· Project Management, writing study report summaries and carrying out risk assessments
· Commissioning GLP studies
· Data gap analysis, compound literature searches and representing clients in regulatory authority negotiations.
· Keeping up to date on new developments and regulations and develop expert knowledge in a chosen technical area.
· Experience and an existing track record in Regulatory Affairs
· A good understanding of EU regulatory and registration process
· Specific knowledge of plant protection, biocide and chemical products
· Proven experience of collaboration with European Regulatory Authorities
· Project management skills
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and team working skills, reliable and you are proactive in your approach to your work.
· Fluency in English, written and spoken,
· Word, excel and a good computer knowledge
· A higher degree in a relevant biological field
· Flexible working hours and ability to travel
· Ability to speak a second language
· A minimum of 5 years GLP experience
· Experience as a Study Director
· High accountability and recognition – as a member of a dynamic international team your direct contribution will be crucial to project success
· Personal development opportunity in a flexible, modern work environment with minimal administrative constraints
· Competitive remuneration package
Please send application or CV and covering letter to:
LKC@LKC-ltd.com or CEO, LKC Switzerland Ltd, Postfach 167, Füllinsdorf 4414 Switzerland
LKC Switzerland Ltd
P.O. Box 167
Phone: +41 (61) 906 8500
Fax: +41 (61) 906 8509