Regulation (EC) No. 1107/2009 is the complex European legislation that aims to increase food production without compromising human and environmental health.
LKC provides solutions to navigate you through…
- Technical expert opinions and proficient regulatory management to develop the optimum cost-effective route to authorisation;
- Selection, contracting and monitoring of studies compliant with guidelines and national good laboratory practice (GLP), to ensure a high quality scientific report for submission;
- GLP multi-site residue and operator exposure studies;
- Regulatory toxicology, ecotoxicology and residues experience and know-how crucial with ever-increasing consideration of hazard-based classification criteria;
- Prospective and definitive Risk Assessments for human and environmental health;
- CADDY xml and registration dossier preparation
- Good rapport with European Regulatory Authorities.
Contact LKC to discuss your requirements.
LKC Switzerland Ltd
P.O. Box 167
Phone: +41 (0) 61 906 8500
Fax: +41 (0) 61 906 8509
Crop Protection Products
- Annex I
- draft Registration Reports
- National approvals in EU