The Biocidal Products Regulation or BPR (Regulation (EU) No. 528/2012) is a constantly evolving legislation with numerous implementing and delegated acts and Commission decisions published since the BPR entered into force on 1st September 2013.
LKC supports your successful product authorisations:
- Expert regulatory advice to develop the innovative strategies and cost-effective route to authorisation;
- Technical experience in data package development, judgement in use of expert statements and data waiving;
- Selection, contracting and monitoring of studies compliant with guidelines and national good laboratory practice (GLP), to ensure a high quality scientific report for submission Robust Study Summary (RSS) writing using IUCLID for the submission of dossiers through R4BP;
- Regulatory toxicology experience and know-how crucial with ever-increasing consideration of hazard-based classification criteria;
- Risk assessments for human and environmental health;
- Excellent rapport with European Regulatory Authorities.
Contact LKC to discuss your requirements.
LKC Switzerland Ltd
P.O. Box 167
Phone: +41 (0) 61 906 8500
Fax: +41 (0) 61 906 8509
- Annex I
- National approvals